Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 Frustration

The past year of 2007 was very fun and frustrating for many reasons. First of all, creating a webpage is no easy task. I did not realize that there was an entire code specifically designated for making webpages. Once I found this out, I realized that there can be more detailed aspects within the webpage. These include the colors of the background and text, inserting tables, inserting pictures, moving objects, and many other things. Also, you can give certain commands on how you want to make your webpage layout to look. When I first saw the code on how to make a webpage, I thought I would never be able to do it. Now that I look back in retrospect, I see that it was not as hard as I first thought. I look forward to learning much more about making and designing webpages in this class!

No comments: