Thursday, October 18, 2007

Evan Trembly Hoax

A 15 year old boy named Evan Trembly went missing two weeks ago in Canada. His mother wrote a very touching e-mail and sent it out to everybody to help locate her son, or so I thought.

When I first read the e-mail about a missing boy named Evan Trembly, I was totally shocked. I had heard about stories like this, but nothing in my lifetime at an age when I could understand it. However, after further investigations, I found out that the entire thing was a hoax and that the boy sent out the e-mail as a joke. The reason I searched it was because the e-mail seemed fishy because it was missing a lot of specific details that could help find a child. I can't believe how many parents must have went into shock thinking that this could have happened to their own child. I think this is a sick thing to do, and I am apalled. Below is a good link to follow to find more details. http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/evantrembley.htm

No comments: